Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm on a boat!

This was a good, if low-key, weekend. There was a game night, there was a dinner club meeting, and there was plenty of sleeping. Jess and I watched the premiere episode of Dollhouse, and on the whole it was pretty decent. I'm left with questions about what else will happen, and what all of the characters are about, so that is a good sign. There was also the premiere of this season of the Amazing Race, which is great. I'm rooting for the little-people stunt men, based on episode 1.

My snoring has gotten out of control, so here is what I need to do to: lose some weight. I've emailed a friend who went to the doctor for his snoring, but I think the bottom line is that I'm too fat for sleeping. I've tried many of the sprays, nosestrips, and nose-plug like devices without any real relief, and the common denominator is me being fat. Today I had a turkey sandwich on bread without any sort of dressing for lunch, so I guess that is a good first step. I need a picture of Sean Agnew in my office for "thinspiration."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Bryan. It must be something like sleep apnea. I do hope you got a help from doctors. It was my dentist in Memphis, TN who informed me about this disorder. My husband was snoring so loud I couldn't sleep at night and he has to sleep on the couch for some time. Proper treatment should be done 'coz it's very dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. BoatParadise

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger