Friday, April 3, 2009

When I get home, I kick off my shoes.

Here's the thing: As soon as I am in pajamas, it is just a matter of time before I doze off. I have the uncanny ability to fall asleep in approximately 3 minutes, and even faster when my pillows are cool and the room is totally dark. When I get home from work, I usually just stay in whatever I wore that day, sans shoes. I don't generate more laundry by changing into sweats or jeans and a t-shirt, and pajamas mean that I am ending my day and ready to sleep!

Conversely, Jessica changes into comfy clothes the instant she gets home. Sometimes she takes a direct route to the bedroom to change before she even checks the answering machine or grabs a seat on the couch. Before I even know it, she is making her reappearance in her comfy clothes. So, undoubtedly we are an interesting sight, me in my khakis and her in her hooded sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger