Monday, April 13, 2009

My money is on the pack of hyenas

Here's the thing: A pack of hyenas has no sense of self-consciousness. During a fight between a gorilla and pack of hyenas, here is how I imagine the internal dialogue between the two groups might go:



Gorilla: Here I am fighting a pack of hyenas. Lets see how that goes.

Hyenas: BITE! BITE! BITE! BITE!

Gorilla: It looks like I am somewhat outnumbered here.

Hyenas: BITE! BITE! BITE! BITE!

Gorilla: Despite my superior intellect and strength, I sure am having a hard time keeping up with these hyenas.

Hyenas: BITE! BITE! BITE! BITE!

Gorilla: I shall now die an honorable death. Good fight, Hyenas . . . my only regret is that I have but one life to live.

Hyenas: EAT! EAT! EAT! EAT!



As you can see, the gorilla has the terrible disadvantage of knowing exactly what is going on around him. Meanwhile, the hyenas are too stupid to do anything but attack. Advantage, hyenas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger